TMF Reference Model Project Team email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TO JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING AND AVAILABLE TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN A WORKING GROUP.
Membership is open to anyone who is willing and has the time available to participate on a regular basis in one or more of the working teams of the project and agrees to the project's Intellectual Property Rights policy. Members who do not participate on a regular basis will be removed as a member. Once your membership request is accepted, please come back and click on the Subgroup menu option to select the sub-team that you wish to join; these will be shown once you have logged in. If we do not receive a request within 4 weeks of joining, your membership will be terminated. You are just wasting your time and our time if you request to join this group but then do not follow-up and join a sub-team!
We are very proud that this group contains uncluttered useful information and discussions. The rules are as follows:
- No job postings at all
- No recruitment
- No company advertising, which includes company specific advertorial postings
- No conference, webinar or blog advertising or linking
- No advertising in responses to discussions
There are plenty of places for people to advertise their companies, this just isn't one of them! But please feel free to share any interesting information or pose any challenges or questions around TMFs and eTMFs.
- 323 Members
- 108 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.